Patch : Texas Indian Bikers 4.5" Diameter / Round

 I procrastinated on this one for a long time! I had these made the middle of last year and just 'sat on them'.  Why?  I didn't want to go through the headache of all the mailing BS, for a couple of dollars profit.  Simple as that.  However, I just had a USAF Morale patch made, and I had extras made.  Putting it up for sale forced me to come up with a process.  So, I'm ready to endure the pain of heading to the Post Office weekly to mail these!

Last year, I finally buckled down sent in the design and started the process......  I'm making a couple dollars on each patch.  This isn't a money making venture, but I don't want to do it for free either!
 
My Cost:
Qty.       50           4.5” Custom Embroidered Patches     $ 5.80ea
                100% Embroidery
 
So, if you're interested.... comment below or send me an email to rick 'at' lossner.com ( I spelled that out to minimize spam crap). 

So .. costs to purchase!

$10 for a single patch plus $4 to ship in the US; $14 total.   Add an extra for a better deal; $18 for two, shipped in the US for $4.. that's $22 total.
 
 
 
 
 

 

Comments