GOLD in them thar' ........ channels

Crap ...   Watching a lil TV this morning and .....I just had to flip the channel before heading out the door and got caught up in it all!  Gave some history of the Double Eagle Gold coins and I got sucked in.  Knowing the current price of gold, I got sucked into the high end collectables.   LOL  Hey .. my daughter will appreciate it one day .

Sort of reminds me of waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the day when I used to have a penny collection .. didn't we all? And a half ass collection of nickels.    Hell... it's around here somewhere buried on a shelf ..  have a  binder of foreign money as well .. crap ... now ... I'm scratching my head.. where did I put all that!?!?!?  

Maybe they need to be in the safe deposit box this stuff is headed to 

 

 

 

 


Comments