Leanne's 50th!

Man..... this is an interesting one..... I want to make it a memorable on for her.  Originally, the plan was to have a party and band at our home.   But, Leanne is worried about the weather in late March.  So, we went to plan B.  We locked down the band and an indoor location, with a non-refundable deposit.  But, we changed our mind.  Why?

We love our friends and celebrating with them, but......   that's actually a small circle in reality .  If you're going to drop four figures on a celebration ...does it make sense for a group of a dozen people or so?  Now, I had in mind getting 50-100 people there, and we would have had a blast, but......  we NEVER hear from the majority of those folks throughout the year.  I don't need a reciprocal invite to someones home, but......   to NEVER hear from them?  Gets a little  old!

So, we're headed to Cozumel, Mexico .  We're going to Leanne' s favorite resort, the Iberostar.  For the same amount (less than that four hour party would cost , we get five nights of heaven in Mexico.  Sounds like a smart move to me!

The icing on the cake is going to be when Leanne gets her present(s).  I can't bring them down there, so I've got to give them to her early ... but I'm like a kid in a candy store.  I've completely outdone myself this year; I'm just hoping she thinks the same! 

Now ... where the hell do I store it for 2 months when it gets here?!?!?!

Comments