17 days to go

Seventeen days to go.  Will be back from Vaca' in the Caribbean, dust the bikes off and back in the mix.  Been on a 4 month hiatus and have missed my breakfast rides.  Lunch rides.   Long Rides. Winter crappy weather didn't help either.   Yesterday found myself creating a tracker for all my rides planned for 2023 and the schedule is filling up quickly.   Only thing slowing me down is Lucy saying .. WTF?  Fair.   She doesn't like the long rides. Can't take off all day as a couple with Peanut at home either.   But it isn't stopping me from planning rides to at least 4 other states this year.  Some long ones here in Texas.  An Iron Butt to Colorado. And when done, I'll be summing up the good times on my motorcycle Blog (East Texas Biker).

Spring is here and I'm ready to ride!




Comments