FAT330

Finally finished up some work today ..... its 80 and sunny out... so had to do it.  Pulled the Big Dog out, headed to Quinlan to get it inspected by my buddy Rusty , and I'm off to get tags. The custom plates I had expired and I've got to renew them online, but .. f* it... no one ever seemed to notice them anyways, and it's cheaper this way with a new set they are handing me.  About $54 later, I'm back on it and taking the long way home via curvy two laners.  Only put on about 40 miles today, but I'm starting to get the feel for the Big Dog again.   I'm stretched out and comfortable on it, but the turning of it is a learned skill set.  About the time I pull up to the house, I'm feeling really comfortable on it.  I had made a pit stop for some home plumbing parts, which are tucked up under my shirt so its time to call it a day.  But tomorrow .. is looking promising!


2009 Big Dog Motorcycle Ridgeback with 117ci, 330 rear

Comments