NASCAR: Texas Motor Speedway

Been quite awhile since I've posted anything.... been pretty busy at work, and had my fair share of trips with the wife to Mexico a couple of times and Galveston, TX a few times.   Now, I'm looking at the Calendar and 2012 is starting to look like a blur already!

NASCAR/TMS: Just got the Season tickets in today!  Renewed at the last moment for our seats after receiving a call telling me they'd held them to the last minute and I had 'one more chance!".  Before hanging up, I mentioned that I'd walked away from my RV spot and wish it was possible to get an Infield spot.  As luck would have it.... we got TWO!  Incredible.. I'd always heard it was near impossible , and yet I've gone from planning on NOT going the entire season to having killer seats and RV location... got to love it!

Sort of feels like going in time six years,when I first started attending the races......  ready!

Comments