Super Spreader!!!!

 ........okay .. not really ... but damned it .. how about some common sense?  Got a meeting to go to this weekend .. and ...

The other day, someone I know sends to our group "Trying to figure out if in going to be able to go. Everyone in my house has covid. I still have the antibodies for getting over it.  Not sure if I should bring this up to the xxxx not sure if I can carry it. Anyone know   Today, my whole family and my sisters all tested positive.  Can I pass it to anyone? Would it be a risk for me to be at the meeting."  was asked for this weekend with an important meeting coming up .

Few folks chime in as if everything is okay .. but.. there are about fifty of us showing up.  I question the sanity in all this ... so respond with .."How about you ask your doctor before you potentially spread this shit?  Am I missing something here?"

Well.. lets just say .. the shit storm began.  Over 33 comments later the 'covid' guy finally responds with something along the line of "I will drive up to xxxxx Sunday, someone can bring me a ballot and I will cast my vote. I do not want to upset anyone. Very sad I can't make my last meeting."  Now.. why not have just done this from the get go?  If you had to ask.... there WAS / IS , a problem!   

In the meantime I had to try to bring sanity to it all .  "xxxx.... please don't misunderstand my stance on this.  I personally have had it.  I don't have any real concerns for my own heath in this situation.  I do however believe, that if someone is in the mix of a household with folks that are currently positive/sick, then there is some level of risk there for themselves or others.  Now.. .the fact that this was ever even brought up is enough to validate my point.  Me personally ... I would never have asked for permission to potentially get a member or a xxx employee sick, some of whom would be unsuspecting.  The medical community is divided on all this.  I didn't initially bring this up, xxx did.  I'm simply voicing my opinion. If ANY member brought this up, I'd have the same response.  IMHO .. I just believe... 'why take the chance?" ..   Just stay home if we are ourselves are not 100% or the people we are in close confines with... simple as that.   I got sick last August because a single person showed up at a motorcycle event where 50 of us gathered.  Turns out... her Husband was sicker than shit at home.  Rocky (Dittel) almost died after spending 7 days in a Covid hospital .. simply because...  she didn't stay home.  Simple as that"

I'm not a believer in all the BS .. the Vax .. etc.. but god damned it.. if you have the potential to spread it ....  STAY HOME.

The 'last' say on it came in from others with a lil common sense ...  well .. two folks .. finally, it got put to bed 

"My work the rules are: if your sick stay home. If you have close contact, stay home. MY logic, and I'm anti vax/anti mask... everyone can get the shot and/or mask if they want. So their choice what defensive measures/risks they want to take for themselves. However, you know you're a higher risk. I would believe for all involved it's safest to either wear a mask, or not attend. Regardless of your choice, I  know my options I'm taking for myself. I'll see those there on Sunday. My 2 cents.."

"I agree no one has a straight answer.  This whole virus was made political from the start and not strictly medical like it should have been. So there are no clear facts. I can only speak for myself. Everyone here are adults. We have to make decisions based as much on fact as we can. I myself would err on the side of caution. Mainly because we don't know truly all the facts. I agree that a virus causing animosity is down right sad. Thank you for letting everyone know. That was very responsible of you. My advice is to err on the side of caution. Since no one truly knows and we do have some immune comparable members. Postponing for a week shouldn't be an option for 1 or 2 members unable to come. It was voted on for a certain day. Everyone else has adjusted schedules in accordance with what was voted on."

COMMON SENSE .. what a concept?


Comments

RickkciR said…
Not sure what cracks me up more.... the fact that after ALL THIS BULLSHIT... the individual didn't follow through with anything.... in fact ... walked away from the group as a whole; period. Done. Gone.. .... bye

See Ya!