"Vacations".... they wear me out!

Just got back from an incredible five days in Cozumel, Mexico!

As I look back over the years, I find myself a little 'shocked' how many trips we've taken....  I started counting the other day how many we've gone on since '05 time frame.  I quickly ran out of fingers on one hand.. then the other.. and time to move to the toes!!!

Back in Late 2004 we took a Cruise from New Orleans to Playa Del Carmen and Cozumel, which basically set everything in motion!  We realized upon getting off the boat, that we Loved Mexico and wanted to return!

We got the itch while going to Barcelo, Spain on a company paid trip and sent my Systems' Engineer and his wife on a trip to Cozumel. They Loved it and I quickly realized they possibly had a better time than we did!

So, in 2006 we began our AI Adventures! ( All Inclusive).  We began with the Iberostar Quetzal, a trip I won while at NetApp, 100% paid for.  We followed that up with a trip to the Iberostar Paraisio Maya which was awesome! From there, it got crazy.  Another trip to the Maya, then to the Wyndham in Cozumel, the Iberostar in Cozumel, the Barcelo' Palace, and to top it all off, the Iberostar Grand via a company paid trip.  The Grand is completely over the top! Over the years, we've gone back multiple times to most of these
Iberostar Cozumel: 4 Times
Iberostar Paraiso Maya: 2 Times
Iberostar Paraiso Grand : 2 Times
Wyndhan-Sabor - 1 time
Barcelo' Palace - 2 Times

In that same time period , we've made trips to Panama and Hawaii and South Beach Miami.  Multiple trips to Galveston Island Texas rounded this out as well.

Now, not even counting in the 1/2 dozen Motorcycle Rally's and NASCAR Events over the last six years... I'm starting to see a trend here!  I'm getting wore out!!


Hopefully, in 2011 we'll pace ourselves a notch, but I'm questioning that!   With a Trip to Cozumel, Playa Del Carmen, and Las Vegas already under our belts, a bike rally in Galveston Island planned for Nov, not to mention 4+ Bike rallies in addition....  its going to be another crazy one!

Comments