When I die...



If I go tomorrow, I don’t want a “funeral”. I don’t want a ‘memorial’ in some stuffy room where they make a living on this stuff.      I want a celebration of my life, for good or bad.   Somewhere with character.

When that day comes, someone needs to setup a temporary Open Bar and cater in some grub for the festivities.      But, before the craziness begins, let a Preacher (someone invite one please? A nice one that likes cold beers) say a few words.    I’ll be "upstairs" waiting for you, but a few of you may need saving to meet me there … js ;)     

Then, if you must, speak your minds... Take a few turns.  Feel free to tell folks I pissed you off, frustrated you, and wore you out, whatever.     Hopefully there will be at least one good comment / story in the mix; you never know?   Guessing the more alcohol consumed, the more lies that will be told  

In the meantime, lets live for today.  Let’s enjoy each day.  But when the day comes, and it will come, let’s celebrate/remember the good times we had.  Then, the next morning, everyone takes a deep breath and continues that journey on …..As we each take our turn.  Hopefully... many... many... years from now.


Comments