The future of our Nation



Last night /early this morning, we saw history in the making.   Donald Trump, won the Presidency.  The Senate and the House maintained Majority.  The Supreme Court has an opening, soon to be filled (correctly!)

I’ve told many a person, Donald Trump was not my first... second... or... third choice early on.  He wasn’t on my radar. I didn’t even vote for him in the Primaries.  But, what other choice did we have?  
Obama was elected 8 years ago, unqualified for the job.  After 4 years of OJT, he got a chance to give it another go.  Eight years later, we have a country more racially divided than I’ve ever seen in my adult life, and in a financial mess we may never as a nation recover from (upwards of 20 Trillion in debt and climbing).

Hillary never should have been an option.  I’m not even talking about Benghazi and all the other messes she was involved in.  The Email Server Fiasco, was a big enough mess alone.  I’ve said it over and over … EVERYONE I know of, including myself, holding a Security Clearance... had we committed a tiny fraction of what she’d one .. Even a SINGLE classified email... our clearance would most likely have been yanked.  Our job, most likely lost.   Possibly even jail time.   Now, multiply this by dozens... hundreds... thousands?  You get the picture.   Then, to see the ‘cover-up ‘within Washington (to include the FBI) and even worse, HALF of the country not care and still support her… let’s just say … it was mind boggling.   Disheartening.  Made one question the integrity of an entire Nation.

I’d almost given up hope on this Nation.  I was beginning to question if it was too late.   Now, on the morning off the 9th of November, 2016 we have a renewed hope.  

I believe Donald Trump will take the helm and make an honest attempt to turn it around.  I don’t even know if it’s possible.  My hope is he’ll surround himself with some of the brightest.  The most able.  And, we start the slow turn of this nation, in another direction.

Is it possible? I don’t know.  But I do know Hillary had the ability to sink it.  And most likely would have continued us on a path we could never recover from.
Now, we at least have a chance….

Comments