Make the damned reservations!

Pet Peeve of mine.  Well, at least when it affects me in a roundabout way.    Event XX is just announced and it's say, 5 months out.   You know the location, the dates, the venue.   What do I do?  I immediately get a hold of the hotel and lock in my reservations!   Now, one also needs to understand stipulations for canceling.  Can you cancel up to the day... two or three days out.. weeks out with/without a penalty?   Me, I make my reservation, create a reminder that pops up days BEFORE the cancellation penalty, and move on.  Done. 

My personality is such that I tell everyone else I know personally involved in the event about the options and .. move on.  But nooooooooooo...   weeks...  months later..  the subject comes up and your friends or acquaintances say " crap .. we can't go"    Why not I ask?  " there are no more rooms available " or "no more tickets available" .   But , I told you way back I say in a held back manner.  Then all the excuses begin .

SMH .  Make the Fucking Reservations, NOW!  There .. I feel better now.




Comments