Indian Challenger

 .............. I need another bike like a need a hole in the head; at least that's the saying. Last few years I've been watching the Challenger options out there....  the Elites that come out every year.  The JD Versions.  Even looked at the Pursuit, but mama hates the tour packs so opted not to go that route, even though I could easily remove it.  I called Little Rock and asked if they had a '24 Elite.. but .. someone had their name on the 'list.' Was technically sold.   Only 325 made for the year.  Well, they put my name on the stby/wait list..but in the meantime ...  I was looking at several '22s they had new on the floor, at sale prices.  Longer I looked at this one, the more I liked it.  My '81 Suzuki GL1100 was this color...   but.. I normally don't have 'red' bikes.  Kept looking .. thinking .. dreaming.   Then asked folks what name I should call it.  After two days, someone said "Crimson" and Lucy said, with a "K!"   She knew at the point what I was thinking.. now I had to do a lil' sucking up and ... make the deal.

Purchased it a few weeks ago and was waiting for parts to come in.  Except for a tour pack, it's pretty much optioned out.   Lowers and Speakers for them should be here next month.  Driving lights .. next month.   Got the seat swapped out with a tall boy Ultimate.   It's pretty much ready to roll.

Tuesday , tags and put a few miles on it.  Ready!

Krimson joins Krome and Krush....  




Comments

RickkciR said…
Viking tail bag...on order
Saddle bag liners..on order