Traveling.....

Felt lil weird the last couple of years.  Used to going 100mph and trying to catch my breath between trips.  Lucy bitches .. I mean... complains..   .. I mean .. questions ..  why we are always going to Mexico.  Why we're always headed here and there.  To be honest, the shit can wear one out!  And .. I get it .. sort of.  Still, been way too long since we traveled south of the border.

Well, back to holding on for the ride!   Last year did a lot of Motorcycle trips! Then, jumped in our Cage and did Cali' twice (Bday and Wedding) with Peanut in tow. But Mexico ... it's been since Nov '22 since we've been down there.  Hell, we almost bought a condo on the water this year down there, sight unseen .. but ... I had a few brain cells light up and passed on the opportunity.   Well....   now ...  we're back in the groove.

Last night I booked a trip with the Fosters to Cozumel this fall.  Along the way, I'm all over the map with CVMA events all year and several more coming up this Summer and Fall.  Then a cruise out of Tampa this fall and another one out of of New Orleans during the winter, several months from now.   Then, trying to figure out how to get to New Orleans for some of the Saint's games, but I've got date conflicts all over the map!

Hate to admit it .. but ... . love the craziness, all over the map.  I guess I get bored just ... being home.  Nothing to complain about. When home with a swimming pool,  I'm a fish in water .. I mean ... floaty in the pool .. or something like that? Lots of riding with friends.  Love a good movie in front of the Big Screen. Love the porch time with momma.  Still.... I'm smiling as I type this.  Was at my Heart Doc' appointment yesterday getting all the good news,  when the Foster's sent me the request with dates .. and within hours, we were all booked.  This time around I used points for the entire trip, flights and all inclusive hotel.  Sort of feels like a 'freebie!' (p.s. Nothing is ever Free)

Next year ...  two long motorcycle trips in the mix to Sturgis and Georgia (Iron Butt!) two months apart. And god knows how many others I can sneak in there on 2 wheels.

For now ...  another day .. week . .month .. year... Above Ground!




Comments