The Equia black hole....

Man .. I've tried to stay out of this.  But as always, my phone is lit up with the latest.  Today .. .texts.. emails.. phone calls.  Johnny Anderson is back in play and making headway spreading the word to others and..  to me (kudos!). It's a real world drama unfolding that many folks want to see through to the end.  The party is over. The question is simply.. how far will this go?

I've posted since early '17 on the mess that has been going on up north in MN.  Out of frustration, I posted my questions on the Riders Group up there that WAS (they want zero to do with him today) attached to a dealership that is now out of business.  I questioned the finances of a charity that I'd contributed to and supported the previous five years.   My questioning was reversed and flipped into a social media spectacle on Equia's Facebook page and groups and pages that he controlled. All in a move to redirect blame and responsibility.

The dealership is gone.  Apparently the home ('s?) is gone.  The money via 'mom' is gone. And finally, the law appears to be moving in as I'd assumed would have happened earlier.

From an outsiders' perspective ...  the IRS shows ONLY the year '14 taxes on the charity on their website..  What about '15, '16, and '17?  The dealership went into receivership late last year and that property is now legitimately owned by Bison Thunder Motorcycles.   The two residential houses that were part of the whole mess are in receivership are now under scrutiny as of TODAY (Court File No.: 82-CV-17-4109).  Equia has been sitting in jail for the last 13 or so days and apparently due to be released in two days, only to be back in court 8 days later on contempt charges. But the bar just got raised.  For the first time, it appears that Jackie is now in the mix.  Many folks, to include myself were concerned for her well being, but now one must wonder if she's a victim or accomplice?

On social medial, proof of Equia's arrest... proof of his serving time have made the round. Folks that openly supported him the last year have cut ties and bailed.  He's been removed from Social Network group(s).  Pics of documentation were posted on his personal page. Over that time, proof  'disappeared' off his page. My guess is FB removed it after his groupies contacted FB to remove it all.  But it's all still out there in other areas. And, publicly accessible.  I wouldn't be writing all this .. if it wasn't validated publicly.  I've always stated that. This isn't my personal slant.  It's all based on fact.

The craziest thing is this is all about a person that con'd their way into someone's life, had an incredible opportunity due to the ability to leverage funds to create something .... big.. something real .. but narcissism and immaturity brought it to it's knees. And it's put him in Jail.

Just today I was speaking to someone that still gets along with Equia .  Their comment?  "He could have had it all...... Sad....."

True


Considered uploading dozens.. hundreds .. of support pages.  But, this will suffice



Comments