Galveston 2019

Few more weeks to go and I'm already scheming for '19!

Mardi Gras, Rallies, Shows, annual events....   Trying to wrap my ahead around it all and get it on my calendar...   Then sneak in some Deep Sea Fishing and some overnight Scuba trips as well!



First out the gate is a fav' of mine!   Been to this chili tasting multiple times.... I always leave completely stuffed!   But, a nice problem to have!


Attended this multiple times....   Restaurants kick it up!




What got my attention today and got me to thinking about '19 and this blog post, is saw this Bike/Car Show flyer.  Yep.. has my attention!





 Mardi Gras!  I've been making this one for the last several years.  It ain't New Orleans,but it ALWAYS an awesome time between all the celebrations and hanging out at the Beach House




I still haven't been to the crab festival.  I can hear it calling my name this year! Looks doable on the sched!






I love my Reds and Whites.  Mama her Sparking Wines....   can you taste 'em?




 This times in around my B'day time frame so I've missed it last year.  Hoping I can sneak in this year!



Did someone say .. CRAWFISH!?!?!?!!?     YES!!!!



 Oooooh......  lordy lordy .. SHRIMP!!!!    Gonna' need a diet after this one!



LSR...  Enough said!

Comments