My second '47 Indian is SOLD!

I've owned it less than a month, and it's found a new owner!  Last month I'd wrote about a killer deal I got on a '47 Indian.  Before I got it to it's new home, it's found another and I couldn't be happier with the whole process.  I have too admit, I was questioning the 'value' of getting it since I never ride my current '47 but I couldn't pass up the killer price I got it at.



On another note, it's got me re-looking at my current '47 and scheming to get it 100% checked out and take it out and put a few miles on it and certain events and pull it into a few shows.  In the big picture, this is all a WIN WIN!



Comments

Jeremy C said…
I love the color scheme of your 47. I'm getting ready to have my 2000 Gilroy Indian Chief painted and was curious if you know what paint codes were used to on yours.
Thanks for your time.
RickkciR said…
Sorry, I'm not sure. I purchased it restored out of Florida. It's definitely a head turner. I hope to swap out the black leather leather seat for a Brown one and saddle bags to match one day
Jeremy C said…
That would be awesome. Thank you for responding.