FB Jail

 You believe this crap?  My old Profile from pre Mar 2021 had a more impressive Rap Sheet though.  Guess I've still got some work to do? Few hours from posting this .....  I'm back on the street... I mean .. 'net.  Been spending most of my time on Twitter and Truth Social.  Guessing I'll spend more time than FB over on them in the future.

Twitter:  https://twitter.com/RickKcir4

Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@rickkcir



My offenses?

Well, this time I simply said the PoPo should run over the thugs throwing bottles and bricks at them.  Police are getting zero respect.  Couple of 'thump's for the fools on dirt bikes, problem solved, lessons learned?

Previous offense .. called some pussy a .. .well .. pussy.  That got me 7 days for bullying

Pervious offense ...  said if I see a snake on my porch I'd shoot it up.  Guess we can't use the word 'shoot' for anything?

Previous offense.... some scumbug of the earth doing things they deserved to be in prison for .. for life... I said. ...'hang 'em . Problem solved'.  Sux being right?

Full Rack on my Chest!




Comments

You need a like button on your blog.