I'm a dick .. but..

......something that always bugged me .. and I see it on on Social Media too often.

First time I really noticed it was about a decade ago.  This acquaintance of mine... same age... had a wife about twenty years younger.  Every Time he posted about it there ...   got to read "my hot wife'   .." my sexy wife" .. my this .. my that.  Now, looking at her pics she was a cutie. Met her once, sort of a cutie.  But ...  the nauseating posts over and over...   Looking at the two of them together, you'd wonder WTF was she thinking?  Well, he was a doctor .. probably had a chunk of $$ ...so you fill in the blanks.  Funny part is when I met them, her dad was there .. and looked similar/same age to this dude.  Got the visual?

Last two years I've got a couple on my Social Media feed that act like they are having their love affair on FB with posts and comment and more posts and more comments.  It's over the top nauseating.  Been married a few years, so one could argue its sort of cute.  I don't see that ...

Read something this morning from someone else that goes on and on about their spouse, everytime they post.  And ... I don't agree with their assessment  JS?

Now .. me being the Dick.  Are they trying to convince the rest of us?  Are they so insecure, they are trying to convince themselves?  What am I missing here?

Yes .. I personally think my wife is sexy, hot, this and that.  But I don't expect the entire world to agree with my assessment. What matters is I think it; believe it.  I don't post all that trying to convince all ... convince myself.. convince.. them?  

Give it a fucking break.... there .. Rick the Dick feels better now

Happy Thanksgiving :)




Comments