Crypto Currency

 For a computer guy ... I'm late to the game.   I never felt comfortable with it all. I understand the concept... the process...and yet... makes me scratch my head a notch on how it's actually currency and goes up and down more than gold and silver.   Crypto 

I became aware of bitcoin in the early days... the golden days.   Realized guys were setting up servers to mine and crunch all the numbers.  Heard the stories of drive crashes and lost bitcoins.   Heard the stories of folks hacked.  I just never felt comfortable with it all ... but damned.. imagine getting in as a early adapter?  Yeah .. you'd be rich. Of course there were a few times it nose dived.... some probably lost their ass.  But those that stuck with it... yeah...   they're in Jamaica drinking fruity concoctions with lil umbrellas to stir them with.  Well, not the slimey fuck that stole billions... but.. that's another story? 


Well, about 3 or so years ago I did a personal loan for someone, zero interest.  Every time they sent me the money monthly, I bought some bitcoin.   Even a couple other variations out there.  I figured .. f' it... take a chance.  I could lose it .. or ....  turn it into a success story .  hell who knows...   maybe Jamacia is in my future?  LOL.   Well, over the last 3 years they paid off the loan in full and ...  results are in .  Well, the preliminary results because I'm going to let it ride!   Will it pay off ?  Hmmmmmm...  we shall see.   I have no idea how this is going to play out.. .but .. .getting fun to watch?

On a positive note, I've more than doubled in the last 3 years.  Few winners, few losers among my four choices.  I can't help but believe this is going to to up up up .. .but... damned.. having a lot of trouble investing my other available dollars into this... what to do. What are you going to do?


Overall up 106.58% as of today

Bad news is ..... Loan wasn't exactly huge .. but .... was a notch into five digits.  If it'd been closer to six digits, wouldn't have had the balls to do this.

Comments

RickkciR said…
125% .. up up up!
RickkciR said…
150% and rising ...........
RickkciR said…
up up up!!!!!!!!!!!