If you could, would you?

Someone ever piss you off so bad, you'd like to .. well.. you know...

Happened to me a few times over the years...   Those people are still walking this earth for two simple reasons.

1. My belief in  God
2. I don't like the idea of a roomie' named Bubba' in a small cell

Now, I've been known to lose my cool.  Those that truly know me, know I've gone off the deep end a few times.  If the planets line up ...  Smart Ass  + Alcohol + Spontaneous Sitation + Minimal witnesses ( I broke that rule last time ) ..  Shit happens.

Good news is , nowadays after my temper flares, I tend to calm down, rethink, get pissed again, forgive, blah blah .. and move one.

Got to admit, an episode a few days ago really had me thinking...  "Do I put this fuck out of his misery ( not terminal, just require a lil medical assistance after I'm done.. )?"   Of course not.   The BS that caused it is permanently on the 'net.   I prefer my lifestyle vs a cell.   But sometimes....  you just wish you didn't have common sense and put a fucking hurting on the imbecile with the big fucking mouth and Keyboard Cowboy fingers...

Maybe I'll get lucky one day and run into the idiot in a dark alley ....  nah .. I never get that lucky

Comments