Harrassment

 HARASSMENT
Harassment is serious. All the anti-social behaviour in the list below should be reported to the Police. Tell the Police how the harassment is affecting you.
The technical definition of harassment is “the act of systematic and/or continued, unwanted and annoying actions of one party or a group, including threats and demands”.  Basically, if someone is bothering you again and again, including threats and demands, you can report it as harassment.
The main types of anti-social behaviour in this category are:
    Hate incidents where the abuse involves your race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability
    Intimidating behaviour
    Violence or the threat of violence to another person
    Abusive language
    Malicious phone calls, texts and emails
    Stalking
    Begging
    Hoax calls to the emergency services or other third parties
    Animals not properly restrained in public places

Me doing this? Nope.. Not seeing it. None of the above.  Now.. I .. ME .. I get the phone calls, the emails and the texts directed at me.  But myself, I'm just posting about the real world and it's effects on my fellow riders.

Well, here's another piece of info on a similar subject..lets give this one a go
______________________________________________

Stalking is a crime called criminal harassment

Criminal Harassment
Are you worried about your safety because someone is:
  • following you everywhere...
  • contacting you over and over...
  • watching your home or office...
  • making you or your family feel threatened?
You may be experiencing criminal harassment!
It's a crime! You can get help.
 ______________________________________________

Nope... I Haven't done any of the four above.  But, I have gotten contacted over and over and over by my harasser  Threatened.. well, I've been threatened with legal action.  For what?  Telling the Truth?

Just when I think I'm done posting on the ongoing drama, I hear more stories of people being threatened and harassed themselves, by the same person doing it to me (at different levels).  So, I continue to stay focused on it all.

Now.. I'm just thinking out loud .. but if the harraser I'm referring to would just make a Public Apology to everyone he's hurt ove rthe last decade or ....  and just ...  moved on .. guessing everything would go away?

Well .. not the Police .. or IRS .. ..  I'm guessing it's too late for that 




Comments

Indio Slayer said…
I am surprised that this POS hasn't served you with papers yet. A friend of mine was served with papers by this same POS last year for asking the same questions that you have. He also lives in Minnesota which may be the difference. He did learn a lot about the POS's character when he was subpoenaed to possibly testify at a trial. That could be another reason. Or maybe the POS is just a coward and afraid to face things like a man. The POS didn't want him to tell people all the horrible things that the POS has been accused of in the past. Fortunately, because the POS is such a horrible person a lot about him has come out in the papers. There is still some that hasn't! What I find funny is how he accuses other people of the very things that he does to them. Harassment, Stalking and such. My friend found and Blocked 5 different Facebook profiles that the POS uses to stalk people from.I personally have never met the POS but judging by his actions he sure seems like a little pussy. I guess any man that likes to slap women around can be called a pussy.
RickkciR said…
All good.. I've got a legal team here in TX and one in MN put together and ready to move forward. Worst case, I use some of my miles and get a 'free trip' to MN to stay with friends and/or family for a few days. I'd do an HRO on him now .. but ... don't want to waste a penny on it. Besides, the more I get harassed the more it validates that I'm right about the abuse of folks up North and the mismanagement of the Charity itself? I'm guessing in a few months this Blog and it's info will mean zilch compared to what's about to go down up there......
Eliminate said…
The longer he hides his head in the sand, not take responsibility for his actions and offer apologies, the worse it will get for him. Great thing about the internet is that you can not hide your actions because they will be brought to light. This is just the tip of the iceberg. Threaten, admonish, ostracize the masses and guess what, they will eventually find each other and team up to bring the monster down.

More people who know who he really is spread the word and guess what, it is spreading fast! Terrible price to be paid by those who first started asking the questions. Money lost, friendships ruined all for what? A POS who really did think he was smarter and better than those that lifted him up. But guess what, when the last person supporting him leaves, its a long drop back to the ground.
Tim said…
Wait, what? There’s another PoS out here... Ok, I’m gonna need all the turds to wear face tags so we can all be identified correctly.
Unknown said…
He is clinging to nothing. He doesn't have a lawyer, he doesn't have family support, he doesn't have a job (I guess driving for Lyft kinda counts), he doesn't have friends left (unless they think they can get something out of him, paid loyalty), he has nothing. So of course he is grasping at straws. In all honesty, I am amazed he isn't hanging in his pull-barn or completely left the state, with his kids in the rear view mirror being raised by their Mom. What a puke...
Indio Slayer said…
So I've heard from a few places that he's driving for Uber or Lyft. He has a criminal record!
For domestic assault and breaking and entering. He is on probation. I thought that these companies did back ground checks. I know that I wouldn't want any women that I care about getting into a car with him.