Best statement of the day goes to you!

Over the last year I've posted several times about an issue I've had with a situation up North.   Somewhat of a whistle blowing on issues, in spite of a smoke screen of sorts that has veiled much of the actual facts.  

Apparently the new twist is some fool with a few dollars may be now entwined in the whole situation as it progresses to the next chapter .    This morning one of the Northern wolves says to me "On to fuck over a whole new class of people" .  My simple response was "BUT .... to be honest ... at that point.. I don't give a fuk... done... their problem"   And that's true. His comeback ?  "Best statement of the day goes to you!"  Why thank you.

If this new venture is outside the realm of the Indian Motorcycle Community ... I don't care.  Not my problem. Not my issue.   Let someone else figure out what they are now involved in

My condolences are with them.

Lonely grave right there .. fit for a pauper

Comments

Eliminate said…
The community of Indian Riders is all most who despise AW care about. If he would have picked up his toys and went home a long time ago, this would all be in the past. If he would have sold off the dealership when he started posting that he was thinking of doing it years ago, this community would be strong and healthy. But that is not him.

And here is the kicker, his ego has blinded him to the fact that he has been reduced to nothing more than a punchline to a dumb joke. Was screwing numerous people who considered you a friend worth whatever the money went to? Is it worth the fact that he can’t hide a google search from his children when they are old enough to understand and form their own opinions? I sure hope so but we all know the answers to that...

This story has jumped the shark, and like television, he pulls more and more outlandish bullshit to stay relevant. It’s over, go away and people will forget about you.