Sunshine and 80!

Damned.. what a day.  Been a crazy winter/spring for most of us.  The nightmare is still going on for some.  But here in Texas, my god it's awesome today.   Lil nippy first thing this morning but by noon, mama and I were having Salads out around the pool basking in the sun.  By the time I was done eating, was thinking 'damned its' warm! " .. and .. it wasn't. Guessing it was in the upper 70s right about them.  Perfecto!

After a few hours of work, pulled Krome out of the building and headed out of it's annual inspection so I could get tags on it.  Dear mother of god, it's gorgeous out there!   Only did a total of maybe...  30 miles.. but I wanted to disappear for ten times that.  I'd forgotten how it felt to be cruising in a warm glowing sun, only wind coming from the speeds one achieves; and that I did.  Scooting the back-roads between 70 and 100, the only thing slowing me down was them yellow buses with blinky lights. 

Funny.. I pulled out my phone to shoot a video.  Creed was jamming on the radio; perfect.  But, in the video you can't hear shit .. and .. after 15 seconds, the battery died anyways.  Double Fail.  But the afternoon?  Success!




Comments

Rick said…
WHATEVER!!!
I hope that Krome is all covered in bugs and bird sh@t. Can you tell that there is a few of your northern brothers that still can't put their shovels away.
RickkciR said…
It is covered in bugs... dirty and used! LOL .. Heard you all up North had a great Floor Run !!!