Gregory's Indian 750 ?

What is should have been named!   My last update was about 5 weeks ago, and there there over 350 bikes REGISTERED.

Gregory's Indian 500+ July Update

Today, that number is well over 500 and we've got 7 weeks to go... it's accelerating!   I'd bet money we have over 750  come 5 October.   Hell, we have reason to believe that that number could approach 1,000 bikes but... if I'm betting money, I'll stick to a sure thing: 750

When this started, I knew they could get 350 but it'd be a LOT of work. What I didn't see was the possibility of 2 to 3 times that number.   Wow!

Still, not everything is simple.   Due to some inconsistency that occurred back in '16 and '17, they are having to really dot the "i"s and cross the 't's   A LOT of paperwork verification to validate the total number.  Lets just say, he won't be rolling any bikes off the dealership floor to bump up the total as happened up in MN.  Of course, he wouldn't have to .   He has more than DOUBLE the previous record as of today...  and as I said...  will probably triple that number.   KRUSHING the previous record!

Have you signed up yet?  Git R Done!



https://www.facebook.com/groups/540758513050850/?fref=nf


Comments