CVMA State 2021

 Sum Bitch ...  State was last week.   Chapter 23-1 has State for 2021 and did a great job of getting it out there within well... a week.  Email came out yesterday at 1300 hrs.   For many/most of us, we were busy .. doing shit.  Me, I was on a motorcycle.  Last thing I was doing was checking email.  By 1515 hrs, a second email comes out and says ALL 130 rooms are booked at the host hotel already.  One has to assume, 23-1 was cocked and loaded to grab 'em all?  Maybe I'm wrong ( wouldn't blame them btw) .. but .. damned.

Well... after a ride .. some time in the hot tub .. watching some TV ...   I realize what info I've been .. well. unaware of so I jump on the laptop and ...   not only is the Hilton ( host ) locked down, but the Hampton is 100 % booked.  So, I'm on a call back list now with the Best Western while reviewing AirBnB options of a few homes nearby.   Have to admit I found a killer one but ... I would prefer being near the main CVMA groups and just a few miles down the interstate from the Host hotel. As luck would have it, they call me back and .. BOOKED!

Now....  just 353 days to go

 



Comments