The secret is out...

Well, here we go again.

At 0738 hrs this morning, my phone lights up with a screen shot from elmo's page about his new FB page getting a bad review.   The screen shot has a review questioning the term "World Famous" for a supposed bar, that hasn't opened up yet.   Reviewing the review, and reviewing the subsequent comments ol' Elmo, and the deleted comment(s),  immediately slanders mine and my buddies name.  Now, he's MF'ing me for a supposed fake profile.  Remember this is the guy, that has at least four FB profiles tied to his own name, has a FB profile for his lil kids that he utilizes himself, and .. rumor has it .. has created others for various purposes.  I wasn't the victim of those other profiles, but I heard third hand... so .. we'll just leave one right there.  But..   he's pointing fingers..   what's that term about calling the Kettle black?  Anyways, a  quick review of the FB page in question actually.. brings up a lot of questions as I look at it.  If you're going to slander my name, then .. ... lets just discuss it all.

First of all... the cover page says "WORLD FAMOUS" ..  .. but .... how is that possible?  Reminds me of a housing area that went up down the street from me and they were putting in a golf course.  On the billboard it stated CHAMPIONSHIP GOLF COURSE!  WTF?   You're kidding right.  But.. it wasn't built.   In fact, they never finished it.  But .. it's a Championship Golf Course!!  The housing area is stagnant, with 80% of the lots still available over a decade later.  The holes that were built .. are gone. What's President Trump's favorite line? FAKE NEWS!  Well, isn't "WORLD FAMOUS" ?  Seems like the review hit the nail on the head, to me.  Yeah.. my Bloody Mary's are World Famous too.  I post pics of them on FB.  There you go....
Tastes like shit?


Well, there's a "Bloody Mary's Inc" mentioned.  A quick Google search, tells me nothing. Does tell me some awesome recipes.  I'm normally a Zing Zang guy.  I still spruce it up a notch though.  I recently discovered Uncle Dicks variety; I like that one for reasons you might understand? Whoops.. squirrels!  Sorry .... so, after another 20 seconds I dig a notch deeper. Bingo.  To be honest, I didn't' expect to find anything  but there it is.   Eleven days ago, looks like he went 'legit'   Ol Eguia has an LLC apparently, and under that LLC he's created "Bloody Mary's" .   Within that document is the address of the business which correlates to the "Dugout Bar' .  Wow.. .took me a whole 3 minutes to discover the big secret!  Now.. you .. know.   Guessing it must pay at least $75k to own the place; based on the December Job Search?

Hey .. this tastes like shit, too!


Whoops... was all that Sociopathic?  That's what he called me earlier today as part of the slander part.   Forget that he recently carried on a conversation with me for over a month in the third person pretending to be someone else, dying to tell me about the new endeavor.  Well, Good Luck with the new project.   To be honest, I'm surprised  he didn't open it in Playa Del Carmen.   I remember back in early '16 over two years ago, I was bitching you couldn't get  a good Bloody Mary down there.  All they sold was Clamato juice as a basis for them.   He told me I should open a stand to sell them .. or .. many.  I laughed and asked where the money was in that?  A Bloody Mary Kiosk on every corner.  Sure thing.  Though.. hey .. they have them at NASCAR.  But, have you seen the bastards manning the Kiosks?   They should be drinking them.  On those trips, he never had a Bloody Mary with any of us down there....  I've tried to remember if he'd ever even had one or liked them....   don't' remember him saying he had. So, you've got to see the humor in all this ...   at least I do.  The Dugout redone; guessing there will be a lot .. lot .. of video cameras up in the place.   You've got to watch out for employee theft.  You've got to keep an eye on all the employees .  The customers.   Nowadays, they are available in all shapes and sizes.  Hell, you can put up as many as the recording system will allow.  Or one's hard drive can hold.   I mean .. what could go wrong?





Comments

Anonymous said…
Well he does not drink according to post it was only the GM? Buy I do recall a girlfriend that sure loved a good bloody? All in all what a great place to pick up women!! On another note my question is for the bikers in the group does a 1% group with family being harassed equal a 10%, feeling free to continue?? Just a rhetorical question?
RickkciR said…
Ha! Saw this on tripadvisor. I wonder if the Black Lab gets to stay ? I'm guessing he's excited by the name change to his fav' snacks ?? If not, maybe the PoPo' will remove him .. like they did the staff eating and drinking up the profits? But either way .. the 'back doors' conversation should well... fit right in with the new ownership.. don't change it up if it works!


"We've driven by the Dugout many times & finally decided to stop a few Sundays ago. We were surprised to be greeted by a large black lab (inside the bar). He must be a regular because several people fed him snacks from the bloody mary bar. He was friendly & sweet, but didn't love him begging for food & laying under our table.

Another highlight of our visit was the police officer who stopped in for a customer at the bar. Oh & the slew of what I'm guessing were off duty employees who served themselves to drinks behind the bar & then congregated in the pool table/game area during half time of the Vikings game...where they carried on a loud, inappropriate (& incredibly immature) discussion about "back doors." "
G Groustra said…
I can hear it now... swing on by the dugout for our 15th annual Black Dawg Charity event to save all the dawg’s in the whole wide world! It only costs $250.00 per person! and what a bargain that is....you can even get you picture taken with a Celebrity Dawg! Just tell me what celebrity you want? I have connections with all of them! Oh and I almost forgot! Bring your black dog along with you as we are going to esstablush a new Guinness World Record!! 500 black dogs parade! The parade route is only four blocks long and only costs $350.00. Make sure to pre-register, you don’t want to miss out on your event shirt and silver medallion they only cost $225.00! And remember it’s all tax deductible!! Remember your tax voucher!! Phew,,, I can smell the stench from here.
RickkciR said…
He's got a whole new flock of sheep drooling over his every word.. one finally asked where the Blog is... hope she don't doesn't find it or she'll figure out he's the problem ...

baaaaahhhaaaaaa ;)
FK.art.welch said…
So his LLC is “ItsGnotQ”? Is that short for “It’s Greed not Quality”?
RickkciR said…
One of his boys asked "Why is this you did this no you did this drivel keep going back and forth. Meet and box it out." .. I like the way that guy thinks .... of course... apparently I'm too old, in Eguia's words. I'm guessing Eguia has never been in a fight in his life .. I'm in! Hell, maybe when the Bloody Mary opens we could have a "tough guy contest" ... right in the bar... Grand Opening show! Eguia vs The Sleeping Giant. Hell, I'd buy a ticket to my own show!
Anonymous said…
Well! The little wife and girlfriend beater is going to try running a bar? He is on probation for beating up women. He isn’t allowed to have alcohol as a condition of his probation. So at least he won’t be drinking any profits. The little shit doesn’t have a clue about running a business. Just look at the one he ran into the ground. He reminds me of Chuck Manson, he believes his own lies and gets gullible people to follow him! He then uses them to boosts him up both emotionally and financially. He could never do anything on his own. Deep down he’s a scared little bully. Who is afraid to do anything himself. That explains all the frivolous lawsuits and HROs that he has filed against good strong people. He would never say any of the things he says on social media to someone’s face for fear that they would kick his ass. Oh wait! Unless you’re a woman!