Ain't a Biker

................apparently?  Well, I assume it was directed my way.  Maybe Tamara's way.  Maybe..... YOUR WAY? bahaha

A Keyboard Warrior (Don't you just endear that term? Was used the other day by the same person......) posted this because he felt bullied. Wait ..  bullied?  Damned ... grow a pair.  Almost 60 and ranting about being a bad ass.. but ..  now.. "bullied?"  I've got a word for this ..but .. but.. never mind.  I'm starting to recognize a recurring theme here.. and words... but ..  different part of the country.  Anyways...   I guess this is supposed to mean something

"A few rides to the nearest bar and calls it a ride....Bahahaha"
  "yeah couldn't find one that said 25 or 30k.. But, they know who they are..."


I always get a kick out of shit like this when folks claim to be above it all.  God Fearing.  Lovin' Jesus.  But, in reality they MF' folks behind their backs all day long.   Pretending to a bad ass biker costumed in brown leather like the ol' Native Americans.  All that stuff.  Now that all being said, I'm guessing this must be about someone else.....because............

15 Grand? Huh. My main bike has way over $30k in it.  I never ride less than 15 miles ..... who does that?  See, there you go; must be someone else.  We all know my average bar ride is 35-75 miles. Geeeez.   I've done my share of long rides over the last 35 years, but just to bump it a lil, last year did a Saddle Sore 1000 in less than 16 hours, and this year planning on doing a Bun Burner 1500 GOLD in under 24 hours. But that doesn't make someone a 'biker' either; just a personal goal I achieved and upping the ante for '19.  Hell, I wrote about all this BS awhile back: BIKER Blog Post .  I can tell what a Biker ain't, but ... we'd be here all day and the shit would really start flying!   Still, I do like to do some bar hopping, grab a lil grub, find some curvy roads; doesn't everyone?

Damned it.. getting the itch to ride .   Tomorrow is looking like a good riding day weather wise... now.. which Ride to Roll on?


Gilligan's my fav for over a decade.  Trick is to make it a long ride

Hwy 36 has some residential areas, but great curves and twists along the way

Used to be Cotton's .  Great music; stay off the main roads for better views

Sometimes.. you just want a simple ride for good grub n' cold cervezas!

Ooooooooooooooh Yes ... MudBugs!

One of my fav rides ... kick it up to 80+ and enjoy the ride/view

Okay .. I lied.  This is an option .  EIGHT miles.. but.. never rode there as a destination before. Maybe I will. Then I could have a special patch made?  "40 Grand and 8 miles doesn't make you a Biker!"








Comments

Rick said…
Not sure why people are so concerned with the term “biker”. Are they trying to be in a movie or do they have nothing else in their lives. Although I enjoy riding and have actually ridden with 1% clubs. I don’t care if anyone thinks that I am a “biker”. I’d rather be a good person, friend, dad. What is a biker anyways?
RickkciR said…
Great point.. but .. it seems to be the big thing nowadays... everyone wants to be a cool badass 'biker'? Status!

Looking forward to riding together throughout '19 Brother...Hooooowwwwwwwwllllllllllllll