In Search of Better Health - Part IV


Incredible Mac n' Cheese
Dang'd it took a long time to get under 300.  But in all fairness, I've been all over the place the last month.  I parked the Keto regimen a few times while traveling.  However, food portions were kept low.  Haven't been in the gym as much as I'd have liked to, but I have stayed 'healthy.'  One thing I've found interesting is I'm rarely hungry anymore.  My appetite isn't that large either.    The only thing that I miss sometimes is some pasta.  Or potatoes in certain dishes.  Still, I think there's nothing wrong with taking a break once in ahwile, then getting back on the Keto train. Hell, that's true with any diet regimen one follows. Hell, last week I broke down and had a Mac n' Cheese dish while in Idaho that was off the charts.  But, only ate 1/2 of it and finished off the rest a few days later.  Then, back on regimen.

As slow as my progress has been, my wife has been doing this as well and she's a success story for it.  She's never been good with counting calories and the Keto bit fits perfectly in this world.  She's 5 lbs from her target weight and looks amazing as she is.  So, doing this whole thing up to know has been worth it if not just for her progress.

Hopefully this week my ass will be in the gym burning fat and working on my back's health.   Then, off to the next adventure. I see a lot of crawfish and seafood in my future.





Comments