In Search of Better Health: Part II

Last month after I got back from Mexico I started....  the diet.   I wrote about it in the first part:  In search of better health Part I

 With Thanksgiving quickly approaching I have to admit, I was a notch nervous.  However, the day before Turkey day I was down another pound. That day, had some seafood and drinks.  Overall, fell good! 

On the scale .. down a pound!  Mama cooked a "Keto Turkey day meal" which was actually pretty good.  I picked up some freshly baked Turkey at the local Deli, she made the cranberry sauce, Deviled eggs and a killer pumpkin desert.   Even had some Seafood and alcohol on Thursday.   Overall, feel good!
 

Post turkey day, I feel great. The scale down here shows me down in weight overall, but waiting for
scale at home for the reality check.  Friday is an awesome day... got some crawfish and shrimp at the Huli Huli Hut... throw back a few Ultras...  Then, I'm all in with some Texas Redfish and sip some Jack Daniels on the rocks,  for dinner.... Have to admit, I may overdone the food intake a lil.  I'm full!



Come Sunday, we head home back in East Texas.  Thought..WTF...and got on the scale.  Damned .. .I'm down 2 lbs over the Galveston trip.  Not bad for drinking a lil, eating some awesome seafood and ... over the holiday!

Well, the extended Holiday Test is in the rear view mirror. I passed.  I lost weight. Ate good. Drank responsibly. Too bad I didn't get some gym time in like I used to back in the old days.....

Now.... time to kick in the gym time.   I can see 'sub 300' on the near Horizon.  Shame that is even an issue.. but .. it is.  Ever watch the TV show "My 600lb Life" ?   I'm in complete and utter shock that folks let them themselves ever get to that point.  Wonder how they even function.  I sort of feel that way about myself ... should have called this series of blog posts " My 300lb Life" 




Well.. not for long.  If I post a Part III, I'll be way past that point.  But ...  getting there slowly.  Last thing I want to do is burn off muscle and look like a death camp survior

Comments