Kill the Wuhan Virus: Homemade hand sanitizer

Was in Dollar General earlier today, when I had an epiphany.  Apparently I'm far from the first, but came up with the idea on my own, though far from the only one on this track.

While in line, struck up a conversation with the customer in front of me and the subject was about no hand sanitizers available and when you did find them, they  are a rip off.  Didn't think much more about it until I got in the car and thought " can't I make my own?" I was going to head to Tin Cup for some Ever-clear when I remembered I had a bottle at the house.  Thought "I'll just put some in a small bottle and splash it on my hands!"   I went by a Dollar Tree, found two small spray bottles so it was game on.   I rolled by Tin Cup for some good whiskey and scotch anyways; it's Friday!  While checking out I notice a spray bottle next to the register and I'm thinking " Huh?  No way!"  Sure enough, it had ever-clear in it.  I told them what I was thinking and they were like "NO!  You'll dry your hands out... you also need Aloe Vera"   Well, they had a gallon of the gooey stuff in the back, filled up a container for me and off I went!  Not before they told me they were almost sold out of the Ever-clear.  Apparently doctors and nurses have been coming in and doing the same thing!

So pulled out the liquor that I got from CVMA State last year when I bought a pile of booze at an auction ( for a good cause?).  Then grabbed the container of Aloe Vera.  Ta da!  Quick 60/40 mix and works perfect!  Not sticky, not smelly, but germ free!

Fuck the Wuhan Virus.  We got this




My Magic Formula


Comments