Orange Rulez!

 It's finally here....   the wait is over!  Rob Gregory gave me a killer deal last month, I stacked a crap load of accessories on it that are about 1/4 the cost of the bike itself ...   and she's ready (well almost... rear speaker lids are on back order). Junior pulled up yesterday afternoon... immediately pulled it out.. gave me the 'new stuff' overview .. and ... I'm smiling and giddy like a lil kid at Christmas.  Then ... parked it in the garage to ride ... soon.  


 

The second part of this trip .. and actually the more important part .. he's going to do some work on my Slingshot. I've had it for the better part of seven years... it's low mileage...   excellent condition .. but.. a fucking field mouse made a lil ' home behind the stereo and chewed up a couple of wires.  After about thirty minutes he splices a few cables, we get it started and we opt to stick it in the trailer to head to AR.  There, they can do a few of the recalls that were due on it, and get it in perfect shape for Donnie n' Jill to pick up. The local dealer is backed up until July (WTF!?!?!) and Gregory Polaris, the rock stars they are...  will take care of this immediately.  A few more wires were affected, and they'll fix this all next week. Then the best part.  Donnie and Jill are the new owners of a low mileage Turbo Charged Slingshot... and I know they'll be loving it. Few weeks ago Donnie jokingly said " Sell it to me!" .. when I said "yes" .. I may have caught him off guard.  Awesome fun toy ...   now.. Jill gets to enjoy it!


 

Now .. let the fun begin.  I've loaded up the fridge with a case of Cervezas... and Junior and I are partaking.  Then, Lucy joins us and we head to SWG for more adult beverages, good food and music with Mike Castleberry.  Then home for a cheaper pour, great stories, and .. some Zzzzs.  Junior rocks .. what an awesome time.. and .. he got paid to do it all.  Damned.. I need his job? :)


Sweet Water Grill

May be an image of one or more people, people standing, guitar and indoor
Mike Castleberrry

Comments