F*ck FB

 I hate that platform.  Truly despise it.  The Ads.  The Drama .. you name it. Yet I've been using it since 2009. Problem is, so much info is avail on there for Events , etc that ONLY gets posted there... so I succumb.  I got hacked .. yes.. actually hacked last year and on 1 MAR 2021 they deleted my profile. Not because someone got me deleted whining to them about my beliefs and posts.. but .. some POS from Viet Nam logged into it, turned on advertising and within hours... was locked out and it was deleted thirty days later.

So I'm on my new profile and in FB Jail.. .once again.  Just finished a 7 day stint.  Yesterday, got sentenced to 30 days in the hole.  Guess I hurt someone's feelings?  

Cops in Philly were being 'attacked' by thugs and dirt bikes and ATVs via bricks and bottles .. .and just sitting there taking it.  Read the Mayor has instructed them to stand down.  So, I commented what I'd be doing .. run the fuckers over.  Throw a brick at my windshield and I'll drop my SUV into drive and run your ass over.  Seems legit to me.  I've always said if someone tried something like that during all those protests, they'd be all over my bumper screaming like lil bitches.  Of course some woke lefty Judge and DA probably wouldn't see it my way and ... I'd just be another Statistic with a roomie named Bubba?


PROBLEM SOLVED BITCHES! 


 


Comments

RickkciR said…
13 days to go. Been a nice break... but... lot of folks think something has happened to me not realizing ... can't post!