Jeep Addiction

Sitting here in a dealership getting an oil change and tire rotation via Warranty (Jeep Wave program)... Daydreaming about jeeps...thinking back. It Began in the mid 80s... 1986 got a CJ7.... Was hooked. Have to admit...the count below threw me off. I might have a problem? LOL

Over the years....

CJ7
CJ5 (2)
TJ (4)
Jk
JKU
JL
JLU (3)

Compass
Grand Cherokee (3)
Grand Wagoner
 
Funny, when folks say "Jeep" they usually mean CJ or Wrangler... but .... I like 'em all.  I really dig older Cherokees lifted up, but have never owned one.   If I ever got another 'truck' it might be a Gladiator with a diesel then stick some stupid size rubber under it.   I think I'm done for now at this point in my life.  My last Wrangler we recently got has a 392 and my plan is to keep that stock, understanding it's loaded with every option available to include factory life and 35's.  And .. I'm always looking at pristine CJ7s.  They grab my attention since my first was an '85 CJ7 ....   damned I miss that thing.

For now.... keeping 'em running


Comments