Resolutions for 2023

Well, I've never been a big resolution guy ....   nothing earth shattering on my mind as I type this.  Financially, stay the same path.   Fitness, always need to step it up a notch.  Health wise, I've been dropping my weight slowly and my alcohol intake has been reduced (thanks to my ticker shit).

I'm finding myself flipping channels lately to MSM.  I find a lot of humor in it with all the brainwashing going on and slanted reporting.  But I probably need to stay more balanced so to speak.  I'm a Fox News and Newsmax freak currently.  Watching a lil CBS/ABC/NBC probably isn't a bad thing.  Keeps one's perspective in check?  If nothing else, you are more aware of what the Sheep are hearing / following?

So .. for '23 .. maybe just stay balanced.  I achieved that in my 'biker life' the last few years, though had a lil bump earlier this month.  I've achieved alot this year in many other aspects.  But for 'political' issues... maybe calm it down a lil.  I've given in to the fact that our government has been infiltrated to some extent; compromised most likely.  Now, I'm trying to look out for #1 and my family.  I'm pretty sure we'll make it through my lifetime as a 'country'  but shit is changing quickly.  

Holding on for the ride.  

Oh yeah .. Happy New Year!






Comments