Toolboxes

 Not sure whether I should laugh at myself or pinch myself ............

Remember when we were younger .. and you'd see the Craftsman tool sets on sale?  I do .  The 100 piece sets .. the 250 piece sets.. the 500+ that had every tool known to man?  Yeah ... that was what I fantasized about....

The "problem" I have now is ... which garage is that tool in?  I F'n hate going from garage to garage looking for a specific tool. Well, this week I stepped up my game. Here in MS, got a full blown Tool Box from Lowes and now......   filling it up.  I'm like a kid in a candy store.  I LOVE going to Lowes or Home Deport and seeing high quality tools on sale. Ummm.. 50% off?  Yes .. I'll take a set!    Two dozen types of pliers in the bundle?  Sure .. I'll take a set!  Do I have something similar... who cares.  It's my new thing.  Crazy part is.... I sometimes forget I already bought it, and now have  a second exact set.  Whoops! 

Well, this morning I was setting up the MS tool box.  I know I have enough tools onsite but damned if I ain't scheming ...   Yes... I have a problem. I love these problems.







Comments

RickkciR said…
Yeah baby ... just ordered a duplicate one for the GVL main garage location. Fits perfect between the jeeps and you can still open the doors.... score!