I'm being stalked ... virtually

Well.. sort of .. hahaha

Back in March, I got "unfriended" on FB because someone didn't agree with me. So, I took the next step and blocked them.  Done.

Well, not quite.  My cell phone now lit up with BS comments. So, I took the next step and blocked them.  Done

Well, not quite.  My email account now lit up with BS comments.  And pics of the persons kids attached.   Huh?   So, I took the next step and setup the mail server to redirect all emails to SPAM and auto-delete. Done

Well, not quite.  Now the douche has chosen to make comments on his own FB page directed my way, with derogatory and incorrect statements. Reminds me of the old days when the comments would go on ..and on.. and on....   via FB.  I'd leave a group, he'd add me back in.  I'd leave the group , he'd add me back in.    Over .. and over.. and ...  some things never change.

All good ...  I've got my lil rambling corner of the world here......    just "thinking out loud."  Nothing to see here.. move along now ..   :)





Comments

RickkciR said…
Either someone is borrowing cell phones, buying burners, or has too many .. My phone keeps lighting up from new numbers .. smh