Diff' between HARASSMENT and CYBERSTALKING?

I guess I don't know.   If I'm on my laptop and the below pops up to my Cell Phone, I honestly don't know the diff.   I'm not harassing anyone.... or cyber-stalking.  The way I view it, is the opposite.  If my phone lights up from his texts, not vice versus.... Maybe I ... should be coming down on .. HIM.. legally?  Except, I really don't care about any of this.  Certainly don't want to spend my hard earned dollars on it.

Fact.  I have no idea what the fuck this person is talking about. I'm not making calls.  Therefore, I'm not making harassing calls. Period!  I'm not texting. Period!  THEY are doing the texting.  I'm simply responding, to their harassing texts.  I was honestly caught off guard.  Now, at first I thought " huh... someone is screwing with them... so.. they just assume it's me?!"    Then .. the light bulb comes on.   After mentioning this to a few folks, they point out the obvious.  This is what he does to folks so he can initiate a Harassment Order ( HRO ) against them.  Claims THEY are calling and texting him....   he's done it before.. .god knows how many times or to how many others... but .. he has.  But, I have done nothing wrong.  I have my phone records to prove it.   So, I guess I'll be catching a flight to MN in the near future with all my records, to meet with my lawyer, to throw this back and prove it's all bullshit?   Now, I'll have to spend a few bux for my lawyer, but everything else is a wash.   And, I'll get to spend time with my buddies up there catching up on old times .. as I put up .. and squash .. these lies.

Only thing that that confuses me ....   is this guy really this fucking 'whacked' .. or .. is it just a game to him?

 I guess my posting his harassment, is .. me harassing .. him?  Weird huh?  Can't make this shit up...



Add caption

Comments

G Groustra said…
WTF! You got some whack job initiating harassing texts to you and claiming you are the Perp? Wait, and don’t make me give you another warning about it or else... we’ll Im gonna tell my mommie on you!
I think you have got me all confused!
But I think I know who this sick Rat is?
Unknown said…
Have to give you credit sir, you could have published this perp's number for all to see, but did not. Reads like the last attempt to stay linked in. Maybe I am missing something, are you or are you not to contact this person again? I may have had one too many at the nash, but looks like it was initiated at 11:33 yesterday. Who is claiming harassment, the guy who answered the original message? 11:33, ask to stop. 23 minutes later, do not call. Why the 2nd message, why not just leave it at that? A little advice to 11:33am, why dont you just go away and stop bullying people. Stop reading the blog if you don't like or agree with it. Its not like it's splashed all over FB, like all the requests for positive reinforcement or attempts to stay relevant. I think this one's upset because this blog cannot be blocked or get kicked out of the group. Let's see how good you are at "carrying out written instructions". Think back to the ability to "identify an opportunity" and go away. If you do, I will. You have my word.
Indio Slayer said…
Wow ! What a psycho little bitch. I am sure that he is looking to you to show him some attention since I am sure that after beating his wife, loaning money from what he calls friends and never paying them back. None of them will show him any. For crying out loud his own "adopted" momma has filed a restraining order against him! After all he has threaten her and is currently suing her. He has no one! Just his internet friends and this blog to make him relevant. He is a pathetic little coward that has never stood up to anyone. (If you call me a name I'am going to tell the teacher) We all had to deal with them type of children in grade school. They either learned how to face things like a man or just went away. Well since he won't face things like a man. He needs to sink back into the hole that he crawled out of!
Unknown said…
I find it funny that he still hasn't realized something. No one cares about his threats of the law. He is a joke where the punchline got lame a long time ago.
RickkciR said…
Still wondering why my previous block on the phone number .. unblocked .... maybe it renews annually ... either way . Back to peace and quiet. Still waiting for all the police and judges and lawyers he knows to show up at the door. I've been sneak out out the back through the woods since last summer after all the threats. Do you think it's safe to ... come out?
Tim said…
Of the closet??? ;) Sorry, that’s why I’m a p.o.s.