Krome is Home

Few weeks ago, while down in the hill country I'd  got a message from one of my fav' people; Rob Gregory of Indian Motorcycles of Little Rock .  We'd spoken about my Chieftain having some ECM issues and other things I needed to get taken care of previously. I was going to ride it to AR, but he had his trailer headed to Dallas and back while I'm out of town.. .. and ....   he can have it stop by and pick up my bike if I'd like . .and .. would bring it back, piggybacking off of other deliveries.  Really?   Hell yes!   I connected up with driver, gave him instructions on where my bike was located and .. done deal!  Turns out a buddy of mine was having issues with his front forks on his Chieftain, so his bike was also headed back to AR.  Incredible service!   One of the many reasons I point anyone and everyone here locally, towards these folks..


Krome and John's bike ..  arrive in TX 
Well, they got the Gear selector issue fixed, had some new tires installed, the old tuner removed, ECM re-flashed and some new LED lights installed.   I was sitting out front this morning on the porch  sipping my morning coffee when the truck pulled up.   This had to be the most effortless service call I've ever experienced.  One for the record books.  Now, wrap your head around this one.  I still owe on it. No CC was asked for. No bill was handed to me.  Driver dropped it off and drove away.  It's called trust.   What a concept, huh?   I contacted them this afternoon... but I guarantee you had I not, it'd be a week or two before I got a call from his daughter, with a gentle reminder/notice.   I love these guys.  Hard to explain because you just don't come across these type of folks anymore it seems out there.

Krome is looking good I have to admit.   Junior gave it a bath.   Runs like a champ.   Nice look with the new LEDs which should turn the night into 'day.'.  Now, just need to install some more chrome I just got for it and prep it for Durango, which is right around the corner! There's an old saying in the HD community : "chrome won't get you home.".  True.. but in my world, "Krome will get me home and anywhere I choose to head to!"

KROME


Comments