Shaking mad....

... that I allowed this to happen.  I'm literally shaking as I'm typing .. not from emotions.. but , crazy out of breath. Been back in the gym now for two weeks and this new piece of equipment is torturing me.   Takes you into a 14 minute hell.. I mean workout.... except on Level, I can't even  finish the 14 minutes!  In that 14 minutes, there are 8 intervals...a 25 second go crazy period and an 80 second recovery period.. then again .. and again ..and again.  The first week, I couldn't get past two intervals.  I'd drag myself over to a flat bench and do crunches while I attempted to get my lungs in check, again.   Last week... made it to interval 3 .. then ..4.  Today,  made it to 5 ...   then wimped out.  I hope to get through the sixth tomorrow.   And this is Level 1. It has 11 levels and 20 programs.. and I'm stuck in pussy mode.   But...another week or two .. I'll finish.  I know my body .. something will kick in and I'll progress faster and faster.   I'll soon be back to pushing weights.   I'll be dropping pounds, filling out the muscles again.. and ..then .... it'll happen. I know it will.  But when it does I need to hang on ... .work around it as necessary.   Because I always say it won't happens it does.  An old injury will rear it's ugly head.   But this time...I need to keep the head in the game.   Because....

Worked out w/o a shirt today.   Wasn't a pretty sight. One starts to think 'how the hell did I allow this to happen ...again!?" .   Maybe that's the trick.  Take the shirt off when I'm working out to piss myself off every day.  Remind myself what's under that shirt when I'm out n' about drooling over a triple bacon cheese burger, with a smirk on my face saying .. "Hell yeah.. and fries too!"  Lordy lordy ....   let the good times roll.   I'm starting to like the feeling again. I normally 'hate' aerobic exercises .. but.. when your heart and lungs are pumping... increasing their capable volume... feels good.  Just like a good pump after pushing weights.   Feels good!

Back in the game..... and shaking mad about it


Comments