Blog Stats

Once in a while I go check out the stats section of the blog .... some weeks it'll be 'dead' .. other times it spikes.  I sometimes share off old posts to forums and FB groups when folks ask questions about bikes, etc.   I do have to admit I get surprised by the popularity of certain posts.  The Sociopathic one and the Charity one get pinged dozens of times a day, every week.  I don't share those off anywhere so somebody must be sharing them off to get the rate of return they do.  Below is from the last 30 days.  The Sociopath is always at the top of the heap.  Guessing a lot of folks can relate to it in their own lives of people they deal with.  The Charity one surprises me.. I figured that would have have zero traction the last year.... but...  it gets a lot of traffic, every week, every month.  The biggest surprise of all is the 'attachment unavailable'.  I haven't shared that off in ages...so .. why does it get the traffic?   I'm guessing folks google the subject and it must be near the top of the search engine listing.  I have no other explanation as to why. 

Stats.... gotta love 'em



Comments