CHEVRON SKULL US AIR FORCE USAF PATCH 5" E7 MSGT

MORALE PATCH





Last year I saw a patch similar to this and then headed off to procure it.... but...   they wanted $15 bux for it.  WTF?  And the quality didn't look that good.   Then found it elsewhere and they wanted $124 bux for it... WTF?!?!?! ..    At CVMA nationals I came across a similar one that I procured for about $9 bux; 4" high.

So, I finally buckled down and designed my own; 5" x 3.7".  Had it made with a black background, silver/gray stripes, white skull.  Wanted a couple for myself and few friends.  But the cost out of the gate with minimal qty was over $13... or to be exact:


Qty. 20 4.5” Custom Embroidered Patches $ 13.65 ea 100% Embroidery FREE : Artwork and revisions FREE : Setup FREE : Air Shipping 100% :Product Satisfaction Guarantee 100% : Price match Guarantee

So, me being me, I bumped the qty to get the costs down in the single digit area.  Now, I'm sitting with a pile of these that need a new home... so .. what to do ..what to do...   I'm selling them of course.  What a pain in the ass though.  No real profit, but I'll sell these under the umbrella of my LLC I have  to make it all work.

So, if you're interested.... comment below or send me an email to rick 'at' lossner.com ( I spelled that out to minimize spam crap).  I've got an ebay listing for it as I post this blog update; I'm sure that'll change though. After the initial listing I'll regroup and do a new one with the bulk qty option; this is new territory for me.

So .. costs:

$10 for a single patch plus $3 to ship in the US; $13 total.   Add an extra for a better deal; $20 for two, shipped in the US

_________________

First Customer:

"Received my patch! It looks incredible! Arrived in great shape!!!  Thank you very much. It is amazing. Great detail. Worth it"

Comments