Indian Ambassador

 Get the email and I'm thinking .. hell ya .. what the hell .. I'm in!   A shoe in, right?   I saw where somebody whom is one attended an event up North ...  I'd done a quick profile look up and was sort of snickering.... I mean, they rode a completely diff' brand up until a year prior to becoming... 'ambassador'! .. so ... I of course thought it was funny .. still .. I sort of get it...    BUT.. had corporate known the person was attending, guessing they might have had a problem with it?  js 



Anyways...   I click on Apply Now.. and ready to start filling it all in .. but.. we've got a small problem .. haha.

Responsibilities:

  • Execute a minimum of 2 activities a month:
    • Promote Indian Motorcycle in a positive light with friends, family, and anyone who may seek advice
    • Organize and attend motorcycle events throughout the season
    • Partner with your local dealer to help host and promote fun events throughout the year
    • Post on your social media about a ride/event/your bike/something moto related
    • Distribute exclusive coupons to riders interested in a new Indian Motorcycle
    • Stay up to date with all things Indian Motorcycle


Well, Sure.  Sounds like me.  Funny part is the above is really generic.  Doesn't really hold one's feet to the fire.. But still, sounds like crap I do all year long anyways ... you know.. since 2009 when I bought my first Indian Motorcycle  and been an Indian Owner... since?  But ...   the next part?  Busted!

Qualifications:

  • Passionate about motorcycling and the Indian Motorcycle brand
  • Respect for Native American communities and culture. Clear understanding of the difference between Indian Motorcycle trademarks and Native American imagery. No cultural appropriation of any kind.
  • Avid rider with a valid motorcycle endorsement 
  • Respect for safety on and off the bike
  • Active in motorcycling community (both locally and online)
  • Active and savvy w/ social media
  • Comfortable leading groups & group rides
  • Will never be under the use of drugs or alcohol while riding.
Passionate?  Sure thing.  The Respect part.  Of course... accept I've broken these rules a few times and I've seen some native riders that .. well.. I don't have respect for.  Whoops.   And.. the last one.  Sorry.  Nothing like a cold beer sometimes when out n' about.  I'm not talking abuse here.. but.... I love my cervezas... Ice cold!   Sooooo.. on that one single line, I choose not to put in my application.  I know .. I know...   suck it up for a year... do the time!  Blah blah ...  haha..  No

Benefits:

  • Official Indian Motorcycle Ambassador title
  • Special price on a new Indian Motorcycle (current model year)
  • Ambassador welcome kit
  • Special pricing on parts, apparel, accessories
  • Access to exclusive information and events
  • Attend the Ambassador Homecoming event
  • Swag to share 
Okay .. what am I giving up?  The title?  Give me a break. I'm one of the best they have pushing the brand today.  Maybe I'll start calling myself THE AMBASSADOR!  Or... not.  Special Price on a new bike?  Yeah... I'm in sales. I can already read between the lines on this one.  No.  Special pricing on stuff?  Like what .. 10%? 20% off?  Give me 'at cost' and we'll talk.  Exclusive Info?  Yawn.  Swag to shag?   What... keychains?  No thanks

Still.. they got me to think about it.  All seems a lil Korny' .. but... you know... without trying to take away my beer... I might have applied.  I feel robbed ... lol





Comments

Tim said…
#PatchedAmbassador
RickkciR said…
THE AMBASSADOR!!!!!!!!!