TGIF Ride Day!

 Chief offered to take me to lunch early in the week.. thought I was busy, then today cleared up on the schedule.  We checked the weather, looked great, so put out the ride specifics to see if anyone would join us, but no-go.  Got two nibbles by Maestro and Rocky, but at 1030 hrs was just the two of us.  Headed South to Ben Wheeler via 2 lane sweepers and within an hour we were sitting at The Forge sipping cold ones.  On the way back, took a diff' route than normal to change it up with a stop at Gilligan's for a final cold one(s).  When we left was in the low 70s, when we finished, low 80s.  Possibly one of the best rides for the whole month of December?

142 miles of TX Heaven


Bam!  Perfecto .........


Chose KRUSH to ride today 

Ready !

The two Amigos

Been awhile since I'd been here at the Forge




My Lunch ROCKED!

Front n' Center! 


One of my all time fav places 

Headed home....

... over Lake Tawakoni 





Comments