"Cost of Freedom"


Damned.. this shit is getting expensive!  Email from Costco popped in my inbox a few weeks ago and thought .......... hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.  Gun Safe on sale; lil smaller than the last one I bought...


Soon as I got two on order, posted in on Facebook to share the Love.  Few folks chimed in.  Kicker is, this isn't a killer deal, but a good deal.  At 599.99 delivered to your door free, hard to pass up. So, got TWO!


But, I got a better deal last time! I paid $699 sale price on that one, delivered free! It's more than DOUBLE the size of the ones I got today.  Of course, I about killed myself moving it and installing it.. but  that's another story.   


Cool part about these new ones....   I can move the fuckers myself to get them into place.  Now, just wishing I'd bought one for the home down in MS.   Next time they go on sale..... going to have to snag one for there!   

Still, got to admit .... the pricing is crazy on these ....  damned they have gone up up up!     Shit's expensive to store you Pew Pew machines, to ensure ....  FREEDOM and SAFETY!

Comments