Get Off My Grass!

 Damned.. that was work!   About thirty days ago, made the decision to change up permissions on my main social media app.  First course of business was to restrict most of those within a certain circle.  Got to admit, I fucking hated doing that.   But due to circumstances, felt it was the best thing to do.  Problem is we are talking about a LOT of profiles.  Lets just say ... it took awhile.

Step 2 was snoozing these profiles, pages, groups.   I didn't want to unfollow them since that's a real bitch to undo down the road, so I snoozed them for 30 days.  However, 2 days ago they started popping up again... so .. another 30 days.... then will have to do it probably twice more before I go back to 'normal'.  

Like I said.... this shit is work!   Supposed to be enjoyable and informative... now...  just puts a bad taste in my mouth.   But ... shit happens.  All good.  As  I said in the last blog post... allows me to refocus on the rest of things in life.

Now... off to go do some more snoozing ..........






Comments