Gun Safes

Finally ordered a safe for the MS location since I've built up a lil' arsenal down there.  I checked the big box stores but they were pricey and you still had to load them up and haul them home or pay high dollar shipping.  And, these damned things have gone up in price.  So when you see them on sale and there is no shipping costs, score!   This is the 4th I've gotten from COSTCO on sale and delivered.   That first one I'd purchased, I wish I'd bought a half dozen of them.  It's a beast and was a killer price.  Hell, I think it was the same price as this smaller one, and 3x capacity, twice the weight.   Whether it be weapons, ammo, lil petty cash there's a value to having one of these.  Can't believe it took me until about a decade ago to get my first.

Now... if they'd just drag it upstairs and put it in it's future spot.  I don't see that happening!


Comments