Pulling the Plug...

 Damned.... two guys I work with ....  are preparing to pull the plug.  One is older, other is about ten years younger.  I know it's coming, but dragging my feet.   Thinking... two more years.  Why not, I keep asking myself.  I could have pulled the plug a few years ago.  Hell, my dad did it at age 55. The younger buddy of mine is doing it to enjoy life, less stress.  The older guy, shit is changing at his company and the headaches aren't worth the BS.  The stories he tells me of the crazy fux they are hiring making their lives painful, sounds excruciating.

Me ....  at some level, still enjoying the ride.  But ... but ...   the day is coming.  Have to admit when I check the work email inbox and it's quiet... puts a smile on my face.  But .... paychecks are addicting.

Almost time......




Comments

RickkciR said…
Younger one announced yesterday. Bam! Older one told me....six more months...