Challenger Elite '24

 Man .....   rode home on Krimson, my newest bike (Challenger) on Sunday after a glorious 900 mile weekend.  LOVE the bike; can't say enough.  Yesterday I took out Krush ('21 Chieftain) and ...   what a difference.   Just feels .... 'small' to me now.  So, as always, my brain got to churning..... 


 

Last night I had a few sips of Bourbon, and saw once again..... Gregory Polaris STILL has their second Elite they hadn't sold yet.   I wrote about this awhile back (Challenge post #1).... it was actually ordered for me, but I didn't expect it to actually happen, so I bought Krimson.  Well, I made a comment to Eric about ... "how much delivered?" and ... well...   it comes home this Saturday! (Challenger post #2

Now ... what to call the new one?


I've been riding Indians since 2009.  I've got way too many and have NEVER sold one.. never traded one in...   but, common sense took over this time around.   I know when the new Elite shows up Krush won't get much use .... so ... it goes back to AR Saturday.  Gotz to strip some of the good stuff off it first.  But.... 2 days from now....   the swap out.  


KRAKEN .. it is











Challenger post #2

Comments