Lets go Racing!

I'd planned on attending California Superbike School, this past February out in Vegas, but I had a back injury and had to postpone.   Good news is, I've got a business trip later this year that ties into one of the many weekends they have around the country at various tracks.   I got lucky and they parked my funds, even though I was within the forfeiture window.  I've got the date locked in and all registered.  Hell, I even save on the airfare this time around, so technically I'm making money.  Okay , not really but it sounded good.

Have to admit, as it got closer and closer in late January, I suddenly found myself getting pretty nervous.  I didn't expect that.  Guessing I really need to put some more miles on the Ninja this year to get my self confidence up.   I meet all the requirements for the course, yet......... you know you'll be pushing the edge.

Few months to go!







Comments