The Rise and Fall of the Indio Empire

......just kidding.  What fucking empire? :)

It's been quiet as of late; a nice change. But, my blog activity stats just lit up again..... viewer rate just spiked.  Looks like someone won't be homeless and are feeling full of themselves again, so its back to game on .. tit for tat .. talk smack via web channels.  I'm surprised my phone hasn't been ringing off the hook from fake numbers .. emails from new accounts.  For now, just my phone lighting up with screenshots

As I look at the Social Media post that prompted this blog post, one can only laugh.  Not only is there inaccuracy after inaccuracy, lie after lie .. .but ...   the truth has been spun 180 degrees, and the sheep are eating it up.

All good .. a week from now, we'll see a page turn in the next chapter, and a potential scattering of employees that refuse to play the game.   If one has no employees .. no paying customers.... no infusion of mommy money ...   how does one pay the light bill?


Homeless, somewhere in Cancun


Comments

RickkciR said…
"What's funny is he says his viewership spiked....but it never spikes...... it only did this time because I actually posted his blog... he can thank me for that but the guy is so into himself that he thinks it spiked because people actually give a s***"

Just my personal blog... that the sheep and the sick fucks, as of recently troll....

I've come to enjoy the weak , sick , fucks I refer to as the sheep... stumbling along in life.....

baaaaaaaaaaaa :)